SLE5528 Contact IC Card
– Byte-wise write protection of Data Memory (one time programmable)
– Not alterable Manufacturer Code (chip coding and unique coding by application identifier
RID according to ISO/IEC 7816-5)
• Data Memory alterable only after verification of 2 Byte PSC
• PSC verification trials limited by Error Counter
• Serial synchronous three-wire link protocol according to ISO/IEC 7816
– Byte-wise addressing
– End of processing indicated at data output
• Contact configuration and Answer-to-Reset (synchronous transmission) in accordance
to standard ISO/IEC 7816
• Electrical characteristics
– Ambient temperature range -40 … +100°C for chip, -25 … +80°C for module
– Supply voltage 5V ± 10%
– Supply current < 1 mA
– EEPROM erase / write time 5 ms / 5 ms
– ESD protection typically 4,000 V
– EEPROM Endurance minimum 100,000 erase / write cycles
Contact IC Cards
Contact IC Cards Factory
Contact IC Cards packing & shipping
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door.
2. By bus,ferry and other transportation means.
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 7-10 days for batch goods.
SLE5528 Contact IC Card manufacturer View： Update：2016-8-31 14:42:29