RFID contactless cards are commonly used in Access Control, Payment, Ticketing, Data Transfer, Membership Management.
The main components of a Contactless Card are a microchip and an antenna. The microchip controls all communication with the reader, as well as data storage, data encryption and security of access.
There are 3 frequency RFID cards which with ISO 18000-2, ISO 14443A or ISO18000-6C:
- Low Frequency(LF-125Khz)
- High Frequency (HF-13.46Mhz)
- Ultra High Frequency (UHF-860-960Mhz)
Available 125 Khz RFID Chips:
1) Material: PVC, PET, laminated
2) Size/Dimensions: CR 80- ISO 86mm*54mm, or customized size
3) Thickness: 0.84mm or other customized thickness is available
4) Printing/Color: CMYK 4C offset printing, single or full color on both sides. And also pantone colors or silk-screen printing color.
a> Finish: Glossy, matt, forested
b> Magnetic stipe: 3 tracks magnetic stipe, LOCO 300 oe; HICO 2750 oe, encoding for magnetic stripe
c> Barcode: Code 128, Code 39, EAN-13 etc.
d> Hole punched, hot stamping gold/silver color,signature panel, embossing number, UVserial numbers, UID chip number printing etc.
6) Packaging: 200pcs/box, 10boxes/carton or 20boxes/carton for standard size card, or customized boxes and cartons as required
7) Lead time: 7-10 days after approval for standard printed cards
The cards are made in top quality with low price.
RFID Contactless Card manufacturer View： Update：2017-6-19 11:45:22