24C02 Contact IC Card
• Low-voltage and Standard-voltage Operation
– 2.7 (VCC = 2.7V to 5.5V)
– 1.8 (VCC = 1.8V to 5.5V)
• Internally Organized 128 x 8 (1K), 256 x 8 (2K), 512 x 8 (4K),1024 x 8 (8K) or 2048 x 8 (16K)
• Two-wire Serial Interface
• Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol
• 100 kHz (1.8V) and 400 kHz (2.7V, 5V) Compatibility
• Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection
• 8-byte Page (1K, 2K), 16-byte Page (4K, 8K, 16K) Write Modes
• Partial Page Writes Allowed
• Self-timed Write Cycle (5 ms max)
– Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles
– Data Retention: 100 Years
• Automotive Devices Available
• 8-lead JEDEC PDIP, 8-lead JEDEC SOIC, 8-lead Ultra Thin Mini-MAP (MLP 2x3), 5-lead SOT23, 8-lead TSSOP and 8-ball dBGA2 Packages
• Die Sales: Wafer Form, Waffle Pack and Bumped Wafers
Contact IC Cards
Contact IC Cards Factory
Contact IC Cards packing & shipping
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door.
2. By bus,ferry and other transportation means.
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 7-10 days for batch goods.
24C02 Contact IC Card manufacturer View： Update：2016-8-31 13:54:26